top of page
Welcome to the Events Page of Soham Vidya! Here you can view our webinars to gain insight into an approach to life that considers multidimensional aspects of wellness. Please keep looking at this space to know more about our live events.
- Sun, 20 AugOnline Classes20-Aug-2023, 7:00 pm IST – 29-Dec-2024, 8:15 pm ISTOnline ClassesMedium of instruction will be English. Sessions will be every Sunday 7:00PM-8:15PM IST for 75 minutes via Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89211793127. Those interested and committed to attend regularly may please join the sessions. Please note that the link remains the same every week.
- Mon, 11 SeptWebinar11 Sept, 7:30 pm GMT+1 – 22 Sept, 9:00 pm GMT+1WebinarPlease register to join this interactive 10 days webinar course to kickstart your journey to learn Sanskrit. Timings are suited for those in the UK and Europe Classes will be for 90 minutes each during weekdays 7:30PM-9:00PM GMT.
- Fri, 08 SeptLeith08 Sept, 1:30 pm GMT+1 – 09 Sept, 3:00 pm GMT+1Leith, St Andrew Pl, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7EG, UKSessions are conducted every Friday evening at the Edinburgh Hindu mandir and cultural centre. This course covers application of principles and practice of Sanatana Dharma in our modern day lives. It will be highly interactive and has thought provoking content and relevant case scenarios.
- Sat, 22 Julwebinar22 Jul, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm ISTwebinarDate: July 22th, 2023 (Saturday) Time: 08:00 PM India ( 3:30PM UK , 10:30AM EST ) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86736568992?pwd=NlJMM1V1amhMYWtINlovckFpVE50Zz09 Meeting ID: 867 3656 8992 Passcode: 265430
- Sun, 18 JunWebinar18 Jun, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm ISTWebinarAncient Indian rishis (seers) have always maintained an openness to learn more to understand the cosmic truth. They knew well that it is beyond comprehension by senses and mind. Here we look at the research methods that evolved to aid this enquiry to discover the truth.
- Sat, 17 JunWebinar17 Jun, 9:00 am – 10:00 am GMT+1WebinarOn behalf of each one of us, seeking to find ways to cope with our daily life challenges, Arjuna opens up to pose serious questions thus setting the stage for Srikrishna Paramatma to deliver the spiritual essence through Srimad Bhagavadgita. Please join these weekly sessions.
- Sat, 19 NovSaravana Bhavan19-Nov-2022, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm GMTSaravana Bhavan, 115-127 Cranbrook Rd, Cranbrook, Ilford IG1 4PU, UKSanatana Dharma enshrines eternal universal values of holistic living. Dharma safeguards those who safeguard Dharma. This session is to discuss and explore our role individually and collectively to understand and practice Sanatana Dharma to make our lives meaningful and build a better society.
- Tue, 14 Junwebinar14-Jun-2022, 8:15 am – 9:30 am ISTwebinarBringing together benefits of Psychology and Spirituality Covers: *The way we think *Clarity in Critical thinking *Pitfalls in realising the truth *Evidence based action *Art of playing at the Brink *Importance of truth in psychological wellbeing *Principle of Relativity
- Sat, 14 Maywebinar14-May-2022, 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm GMT-7webinarApplying self- discovery approach based on concepts of Psychology and Sanatana Dharma. Workshops are conducted in an environment conducive for self-exploratory learning. Participants are empowered to actively engage in the workshop to get the most out of it.
- Mon, 11 Aprwebinar11-Apr-2022, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm GMT-7webinarThis course includes 4 session of Foundation, 4 sessions of exploration and final 2 sessions of consolidation covering application of principles and practice of Sanatana Dharma in our modern day lives. It will be highly interactive and has thought provoking content and relevant case scenarios.
- Sat, 12 Marwebinar12-Mar-2022, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pmwebinarThis session will be based on the dialogue between Srikrishna Paramatma and Arjuna in the 11th chapter of Bhagavadgita. Arjuna has a profound experience of witnessing the enormous cosmic divinity. One wonders how Arjuna became eligible ahead of ardent seekers of divinity to witness the Vishwaroopa
- Multiple DatesSat, 08 Janwebinar08-Jan-2022, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pmwebinarThis highly interactive self development course includes 4 sessions of Foundation, Exploration and 2 sessions of Consolidation covering application of principles of Sanatana Dharma for holistic wellness in our modern day lives. It has thought provoking content and relevant case scenarios.
- Sat, 31 JulWebinar31-Jul-2021, 10:00 am – 11:30 am GMT-4Webinar
- Mon, 21 SeptZoom Webinar21-Sept-2020, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pmZoom Webinar10-days Webinar Course in Zoom Platform Please register in the Google link provided
- Fri, 03 JulWebex Webinar03-Jul-2020, 7:00 pm IST – 14-Jul-2020, 8:15 pm ISTWebex WebinarA 12-day interactive webinar course to understand and apply Sanatana Dharma in real life.
bottom of page